Prenatal Chiropractic Care From A Chiropractor in Roswell
If you are pregnant and seeking additional or alternative treatment methods, visiting a chiropractor may be an excellent option. While many seem to believe that visiting a chiropractor is ill-advised for pregnant women, it is actually quite the opposite. For residents of Roswell, GA, the following is an overview of the services we at Bearor Family Chiropractic can provide you as well as the benefits of utilizing our services during this most precious time.
Benefits of Prenatal Chiropractic Care
If you are wondering if you should consider visiting a chiropractor during your pregnancy, then take a look at the following benefits when you use prenatal chiropractic care:
- Spinal Health: Given the wear and tear that carrying a child can cause on the spine, visiting a chiropractor during pregnancy is a great way to protect your spinal health.
- Pain Relief: Since the simple act of being pregnant can cause the body to suffer from all types of aches and pains, finding holistic ways to manage pain is paramount. For instance, one study showed a 73% improvement in symptoms for women suffering from pregnancy-related lumbopelvic pain.
- Birthing Process Improvement: Studies have also shown that visiting a chiropractor while pregnant can help reduce instances of pre-term labor, use of forceps, cesarean delivery, as well as meconium-stained amniotic fluid.
- Breech Reversal: Another major benefit is that prenatal chiropractic care can help prevent a breech birth by helping to reverse the position of the fetus.
Now that you know the benefits of visiting a chiropractor while pregnant, let's take a look at some of the services we offer:
- Spinal Adjustments: One of the most common chiropractic services used for pregnant women is spinal adjustments. This method can often help improve posture and make expecting mothers feel more comfortable.
- Pelvic Alignments: When your pelvis is unbalanced, you have a much better chance of having a breech delivery. Pelvic alignments vastly reduce your chances of this happening.
- Other Therapies: Depending on your unique circumstances, we can offer other natural therapies that it is considered to be safe for both the mom and baby.
Contact Us Today
If you are a pregnant resident of Roswell, GA, who is seeking chiropractic care, we at Bearor Family Chiropractic are here to help. Contact us today at 678-585-9956 to schedule an appointment and find out how we can help your pregnancy, labor, and delivery be as safe and comfortable as possible.